Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coastal, then a coastal, coastal, coastal, coastal, coastal, water python and then the rest heard it was open house and just trickled in through the front door...

Rosy Boa! My parents still have her, as I couldn't bring her to Oz :-( She's 31 years old now.

bobthefish said:
Rosy Boa! My parents still have her, as I couldn't bring her to Oz :-( She's 31 years old now.

31! I am super impressed. How old was she when you got her?

(Sorry to go OT, I couldn't help it :p )

Do you like the coastals or something Wrasse? :lol:

Love them, 11 here and still happy to count them coming in through the front door. :)

My first was a Darwin, and then a couple more came and went, and now I've got a couple of gorgeous water pythons as well as my original Darwin carpet! I'm going to add to that tally at some stage, there are some stunning coastals about I must say! :D

Hi guys! Well mine was a coastal got him today (from nervous)!

Sorry Wrasse, just saw your post. She was around 6 months. I was 4 when we got her. "Noah the Boa" is still going strong apparently, though I haven't seen her in 8 years. :-( As I said, my parents still have her.

first lizards were beardys n then a water python (all deceased :( :( water had a diasease to young to remember wat n it was only wiht me for like a month or 2, so i dont think was my fault well i hope not)

blotched mac hatch for my son first (of course had lots os the wild caught day keeper types as i grew up) the mac escaped so we replaced jeffrey with a atherton jungle. 2 when we got it and what a wonderful snake, very placid, great handler and eats well (Jewels) Jeff showed up in the vacuum, non the worse for wear and has become great handler and eater as well . SO maybe the skake best as a beginner is more dependant on the individual (snake and owner). BTW they R THE BEST PETS as all here attest.

My first snake was a 6ft carpet, I saved her from some bad owners. I didn't have a licence.
But my first snake experiance was with a water python, the owners grandmother was babysitting while she was away, and asked if i'd like to come and help. I got bitten and i got hooked on the idea of owning my own snakes ever since. Haha has taken a long time to get back into it, after my partner was scared of the carpet (she was fiesty) he's finally let me get a childrini hatchling after 8 years. He'll fall in love in no time i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back