Help me name my little boy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We tend to group our snakes names together. With the diamonds we went with everything Bunderberg Rum, so Memphis Park Bundy, MP dark & stormy, MP OP, MP BDL (which has become dil). Our olive names MP BAnjo, MP Henry, MP Ned, MP Matilda. And then theres the ones the wife makes up like Leo and Piper, Simber & Nala, Harry & Sally.

What about Duncan, cause youd love to have beer with duncan, but Duncan cant drink cause hes a snake.

there's hundreds and thousands of names to choose from:

we have
Lionel
Bruce
Axel
Tiger
Draco
Jasper
Lil' Kim
Maude
Rogue

(I don't really like the animals to have the name of someone I know )

the mice/ rats are
Entre'
Desert
Eclaire
Jersey

I have female hatchie DP as well, and my wife named her BLING, mind you it seemed to take us forever to settle on a name as well.

i named my snakes after iron chefs
mishiba - misha and sukai - kai

I am with ssnakeman, if you have a male Diamond, it has to be Neil.

I named my (Murray) Darlings, Ima, Hesa & Shesa. If I get any more, they will be, Areal, Whata, Sucha, ... (etc ... you get the picture. ;) )
:D

maybe your better off getting it home and watching it for a few days then it becomes easier to choose a name IMO

Archiebald is always a good one. Or perhaps Percieval for something different. or Izra if you want a biblical name. Or Ooboo if you like my dogs name. but nothing like George :twisted: after the greatest man in world history today :D

i like simple names such as, Bob, Bill, Jack, Ben, and God....etc.... No offence intended, if i offended anyone... peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back