funny how things turn out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

Reaction score
18 months ago , my good lady wife said you can have ONE snake only and I AM NOT TOUCHING IT. :roll: . so.... 18 months later............. i'm blessed with seveal diamonds, 3 bredlis, coulpe jungles and a MD with his girlfriend on the way. :D and the wife has fallen under the spell of ownin' reptiles :shock: . so much so that i now , not only do i have her ok to increase me collection, she is actually nagin' me to hurry up and build more enclosures for the olive she wants and in the future a GTP. as well as i've been told that i have to get a move on and breed more rats :shock: ..............funny how things change..................![/b]

i know how you feel my mrs said no to snake's and would'nt touch them at all and 7month's later she get's them out by hand and love's them and wants a yellow and black jungle now.

My mate has a 5foot diamond that never get's handled as it is a very narly diamond and has tagged me twice trying to get it out. She came along put her bare hand in the tank (no glove no hook) grabbed it and pulled it straight out it never had a go and was really carm with her handling it my mate and i both had to pick our jaw's up off the floor we were gob smacked lol

hahahaha, i was just like your mrs 2 years ago when my hubby said he wanted his first snake. Now i own 3 of my own i have started breeding the rats for "our" snakes and have plans for more snakes and breeding, its now hubby who is saying "dont we have enough yet? there is no more room for anymore" :)
cheers
lisa and al

Hehehe these stories sound familiar. My mother was against the snakes now she has one of my hatchlings. As far as having boyfriends like my snakes well..........thats another story.

Simone.

haha

my other half (the better half) never had a problem with me getting any reptiles or any animal for that fact
as she loves em too

guess im kinda lucky in that sense

Hahahahaha Alex, I hope Nicole comes around eventually. I'm so glad that Hoover is doing well. Knew the boys would love her.

Simone.

Moosenoose is very quiet in this thread..................

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back