msn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is dvd-clone at hotmail dot com

ohh and btw all you people who did put up there full e mail address there are people/machines that go around and collect that infomation it may look silly writing it as it is but its better than getting a heap emails
just thought i would let you know it happend to me it was not here but where it happend but it might just letting you know

Alright, I started a hotmail account but it doesn't want to let me log in to msn messenger, just normal mail. Any suggestions?

[email protected]

Rennie this happened to me i think you have to create a passport or something

I think I worked out the problem (thanks to Kersten), at work I have Windows Messenger (which is crap) instead of MSN messenger. I tried to install the real one but it (well, the IT people who try to stop us downloading anything) won't let me, so I'll just have to keep annoying people here instead :twisted:

How cool- I have new friends :D :p

Its nice to get to know people a bit better- amazing how much you find out you have in common :D or Not! :shock:

Nah, seriously- everyone I've chatted to has been awesome! Rennie, does the computer have a disk drive? You could put MSN onto a CD, and load it from there :) :D

I guess this sounds truly stupid... but how does msn differ from email? Forgive me, for I am very old, good with snakes, terrible with technology... I could ask someone discreetly, but what the hell!

Jamie.

Hey Jamie,

Msn is an instant messenger..instead of sending an email and waiting for a reply you send a message to someone and they get it instantly and can reply straight away as well. And if you get yourself a webcam and a mic it's pretty much like having a video call. It can be fun, and a lot easier to have a conversation than email lol ;)

i to have msn, i am not breeding yet but with any luck buy the end of the year i will have my first clutch. my addy is [email protected], just tell me you are from the site when u add me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back