Last 16 World Cup poll time...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessop

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok is about time we had a proper World Cup poll, and seeing we are down to the last 16, it's time to choose your warriors!

I went Brazil. They can only get better... Many 'star' players yet to fire! But Argentina's definately in with a chance.

I voted Argentina as well, I don't think Brazil have what it takes this year and I also think Germany might get knocked out early by Sweden, Australia will probably get punished by Italy, but I hope we do alright, i'm going to Federation Square for it on Monday after my last exam so I hope its a good match.

yeah Argentina have been looking pretty damn good

Australia definitely has a slim chance.

I am hoping they meet Brazil in the final and kick their butts!

i backed brazil to win i love to see the aussies win but i dont think they will get there i reckon they might give the italians a run for there money too

Australia definitely has a slim chance.
haha herptrader, doesn't every team?? :lol:

I don't think Spain will win, they always go in with a great team but always get bad luck :?

I'm hoping Australia will give a big showdown for the Italians! Go the Aussies! Oi!

I'm hoping Australia will give a big showdown for the Italians! Go the Aussies! Oi!
- mindthesole

Yeah GO Aussies! Lygon st in Melbourne should be pretty wild that night!
Looks like the polls starting to go Brazils way... bit of a two horse race it would seem.[/i]

RE: .

westie would have voted for the netherlands. No chance there.
sure did that night at your place i was very tame and i mean very broken two tv's during this world cup lol out of frustration lol

I dont think brazil will win and to be honest i havnt seen argentina play yet this WC, so i voted for Australia, on the right day we can beat anyone especially if were only playing against 11 ppl :roll:
Germany has a real good chance i reckon, but they cant match us :lol:

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

hehehe no seriously ENGLAND!!!!!

hehehe i joke, but seriously ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sorry couldnt resist
well if england dont win it, i`d have to go with a south american team, but hopefully a european teams snags it, thte dutch arent a long shot, personally i dont want to see italy win, i doubt spain will, my money would be on germany giving everyone a go for their money, my only reason is because they are playing pretty confident football and they are host nation which is allways a plus

cheers
STP

if its anything to do with snags it'll be the Germans or the English and Australia in with a chance. Unfortunately its not about sausages.
Argentina but world cup football can be really surprising sometimes.

nice to see the aussie fans getting into the spirit the other morning, "your red, your white, your going home tonight." loved it.

Brazil!!

But it would be a dream come true to see Australia win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back