Ashley and John excorted from Big Brother!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant beleive they did that, funny how ashley was like 'nah i dont really like camilla, happy claire dreamt of me though'!
wat a incident very amuzed now

I think its a joke.
Big brother calls it sexual harrasment, but isn't it teh same when he forces camilla to kiss everybody including ash who refused her?

IMO it was a harmless joke. She got tea bagged & I am sure she would of laughed about it.

i reckon they should ban the lot :roll: , absolute load of bull s*** :wink: :lol:

Re: RE: Ashley and John excorted from Big Brother!

When did BB force her to kiss everyone?

JandC_Reptiles said:
I think its a joke.
Big brother calls it sexual harrasment, but isn't it teh same when he forces camilla to kiss everybody including ash who refused her?

I reckon she'll come out ok, she's a bit of a kinky one anyway!

RE: Re: RE: Ashley and John excorted from Big Brother!

The other night after Camilla tryed to get onto Ash & he rejected her. Big brother made a task for them both (without teh other knowing). Ash was to resist all affection from housemates for a night & Camilla was to kiss every house mate within an hour. Obviously as Ash had just rejected Camilla not long before this it was another attempt of BB to manipulate the game.

I should also point out how a week or 2 ago Camilla was wanting a 3some from John & Ash and had asked them seriously for 1. At the same time she was allowing John to massage her backside while she sucked on Ash's nipples. IMO she is (insert any derogatory name here to define a female of low standards) the boys are typical lads (any holes a goal) and the whole incident was just a harmless joke. But as the audience who was viewing the live streams online jacked up about it BB had to protect his backside.

Re: RE: Ashley and John excorted from Big Brother!

Lol I'm glad I cleared it up too cos I thought turkey slappin was something else :lol:

ssssnakeman said:
lol, @ turkey slapping..

Then this eviction was a load of BS from BB, It does all depend on what went on at other times and it's plastered all over our newspaper today as something that was loads wors than what it was.

i think they are bowing to preasure from the pollies and others about the show,

like I always say, if you don't like it? DON'T WATCH IT!

Your old enough to grab a remote......................

"Opposition leader Kim Beazley has made a statement recommending Channel 10 make this season of Big Brother the last"

Could it be! Have the labour party finally found the key to winniing an election!

Neither John or Ash was charged because it was no where near as severe as the media potrays it to be. And if members of the audience hadn't done a song & dance about it BB would not of evicted them. Notice the delay in time between the event happening & the time BB took them into the diary room for eviction. IMHO the show stinks, but I am forced to watch it as my Mr's is addicted lol.

BB manipulates the entire show, EG: Michaels role as the insider, he had no choice & as such was hated. Ash discussing cars, it seems the only time BB shows Ash on screen is when he talks like a bogan about V8's. I am sure he has held many other conversations but BB doesn't want to show the more in depth person.

I can't believe people even watch this crap.

lol nah,
I do watch it but spend most of the time complaining to the other 1/2. Mind you if it was the other way around with the females naked & men in bikini's while showering I may become a new BB fan. I just can't believe how manipulative BB is. Would drive me postal.

ha ha ha gobble gobble gobble got love the turkey slap

Regardless of what they did and everyones opinion it still boils down to sexual harrassment. Not that I'm a new age guy or anything but what they did was wrong. As soon as they did it (and held her down) they went over the line. Pretty childish if you ask me. They know they are on national t.v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back