Why wont my printer work???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes4me2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
this is what happens when your snake gets on the computer .
Anyone else found their snake in a weird place?

Try running the head cleaner utility, then put a test page through and see what comes out. ;)

Great picture, love the nose. :D

soulweaver said:
Just so you know, the ink in printers is toxic.
The power running through it isn't too healthy either. :(

Yeah I nearly pood my pants when I saw her goinig in but what can ya do? I wasn't game to drag her back incase I did damage, power went off before she got to far in :)

I had a young carpet python being admired by a friend slip into a printer once. I warned her, they are quick and sneaky. She thought she was on top of it.

This carpet python was only a hatchling and I freaked, ripped all the cables from the printer and then had the fun task of pulling the entire thing apart with a phillips screwdriver to find and remove my little carpet python.

Python came out a little huffy about being removed from it's nice warm spot and the printer did eventually work again. I was left with two screws and a diddlewhat though...

:)

One of my babies used to favour the toaster. You're right, Wrasse, they are quick and sneaky! And who would have thought the inside of a toaster could be so comfy!

All I could do was unplug it, put the entire thing into her enclosure and wait.

You think hatchling pythons are quick.......try Tree Snake Hatchlings lol

well my little beardie zeus was having a run in my longe room,
i turned away to see wats on the telly, then i looked back he was gone, i looked everywere under the couches everywere! then i looked up i saw him clinging on to a bit of wood with his hands.
i panicked so bad i quikly got a high ladder and grabbed him
wat a close one ( i still cant believe it!)
i tried to take pics but my camera wasnt working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back