First Snake bath

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeypython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
HI All,

This is my little Blonde Mac - she had a bad shed so I gave her a swim and she loved it!

Enjoy :D

It was just a peice around her neck that didnt come off properly - it dosn't seem to phase her though - she eats like a pig!

The peice of skin came of straight away as soon as i put her in.

Mertle - i wouldnt part with this snake for anything - it took me a very long time to find her :) If i ever breed her one day - your welcomed to a baby :)

Shane Scarff bred her.

At the time I bought her, he was so helpful and spent alot of time with me as it was my first snake - so I had a great introduction into the reptile world. He also gave me a garantee that she had to eat at my place before it was considered a done deal - so that gave me alot of confidence in her health and condition.

Ive heard of some very dodgy deals done - so I consider myself lucky to have dealt with Shane. :)

Ahhhhhh that makes sense that Shane bred her...I've always drooled over his blondes ;)

Re: RE: First Snake bath

Honeypython said:
The peice of skin came of straight away as soon as i put her in.

Mertle - i wouldnt part with this snake for anything - it took me a very long time to find her :) If i ever breed her one day - your welcomed to a baby :)

You say Mertle is welcomed to a baby if you ever breed. Does that mean they has to pay? :lol:

RE: Re: RE: First Snake bath

Of Course :)

Such splender comes at a price you know :)

Im allowed to be bias :)

Keep me in mind for a baby! thanks

Re: RE: First Snake bath

OuZo said:
Ahhhhhh that makes sense that Shane bred her...I've always drooled over his blondes ;)

:lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

not a bad looking snake
glad it came off without anymore problems

great snake, i also have a pair of shanes blonds from this season great line, i assume you got to see the adults, they look great dont they. he is a great person to deal with, you cant go wrong with shane, top bloke and fantastic breeder, congrats on the little one.

Thanks Jason - i cant agree with you more.

Do you have pictures of yours?

hey thats great that your mac took to water so well! my DP has issues with bath time LOL, i wonder what temp is best... people say luke-warm, is it better to have the water at enclosure temp (say 28 for my dp, 30 for coastals etc), or slightly warmer or cooler than enclosure temps? all opinions welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back