monster croc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: monster coc

Yeh nice one mate!!! dunno bout seeing it in the flesh though?lol :mrgreen:

RE: monster coc

WOW!!!!!! That would keep Stevo busy :D

your title was so miss leading!!

Don't know about that one :)

When the average very large croc up here is around 5m to find 6+m one is something pretty impressive. Most barra fishing boats are under that. Amagine your suprise if he just surfaced next to you for a look. I'd crap my dax :)

yommy said:
your title was so miss leading!!

Don't know about that one :)

When the average very large croc up here is around 5m to find 6+m one is something pretty impressive. Most barra fishing boats are under that. Amagine your suprise if he just surfaced next to you for a look. I'd crap my dax :)

when i click on something saying MONSTER COC, i wasnt expecting a croc!

I wonder if it will turn out to be like the 10 metre Reticulated pythons that seem to surface every now and then only to shrink once in captivity ? :D

dont beleive it really.....

EVERYTHING in that article was "estimated" this and "estimated" that..... hell anyone can and will, in a story, OVER estimate, just think of the one that got away story.... that fish is always HUGE!

It is probably around 4 metres long, being a tour operator he is probably a fisherman as well :D

Its hard to believe that a croc that big could go unnoticed in the past at a popular fishing spot, more likley if it was a more remote location.

from the full page article on page 5 and the photo from that page,not just the front page that's featured it is well over 4 metres by far. I've seen some big one's fishing up here but none near that size. Photo's are the operator best evidence from turning it into a fishing story regardless of actual size cause i wouldn't go near it with a tape measure it's one big mother.

did read the one about the 8 year old girl getting taken by a croc?... i thought people up north are smarter than that to fish RIGHT on the bank of a crocodile inhabitated water, they should have information everywhere about being at least 3 meters away from the waters edge... its not far from the water and theres no chance of being taken by a croc (crocs take prey from water NOT land)

"The family contacted the Sunday Territorian after they saw the crocodile on the front page of yesterday's Northern Territory News. "

do you reckon they seen it or just seen something and asumed it was the killer croc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back