SW QLD Stimmies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely snakes almost as good as the one in your avatar

unreal any more pics of it?? I though must be a shot from some american breeder by the looks of that yellow in it

hey Yommy!

Love your snakes,

I am thinking of getting a stimmi for a seccond snake, I already have a mac, yours are such lovely colours tho!!! where did you get them from?

From TRUEBLUE, Rob is a member of this site and if it's stimmies your after you couldn't go past his. His animals are the best quality going around and rob couldn't be a better bloke to deal with. couldn't recommend him or his animal highly enough and i'll defineatly get more animals from him in the future.
These ones are SW QLD form, he also has NT stimmies and WA's, which i wouldn't mind getting.
Stimmies are top little snakes.

I am thinking of getting a stimmi for a seccond snake, I already have a mac, yours are such lovely colours tho!!! where did you get them from?

Mertle

You think mine are great. Here is a pic of one of the parents, Trueblue sent me so you can see what they'll be like as adult. A stimmie would make a great 2nd snake for you, can't fault them.

Thats gorgeous. Now I know what a stimmy looks like. Haven't found any pics as nice as these.
Do you mind if I set your pic as my desktop background, please?

this is one of the NT babie rob bred.

Great looking snakes! I have asked about more babies, will have to wait untill next season though.

Thanks for the rap guys, once they lose their juvinile colours, by about 18 mouths, they will look alot different to what they do now, they should turn out very nice indeed.

Not atm, but will have some in the next few months.

Yer can't fault them Rob great snakes and they each have their own individual personalities, the male is a crazy little fella.

Tritis really nice little NT one your have there, they keep getting better each shed.

you suck yommy (im green)
great looking snakes mate
does true blue actually own any "ordinary" snakes........always good to see his products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back