How to get the misses into reptiles!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I married that boyfriend and turned him around on the idea of reptiles :p . I was with him before i got Claudia, so i couldn't blame him for not liking her, if i had my way again i would have introduced him to a BHP or something as calm, but Claudia came allong because i saved her from an unhappy home, where she was neglected. :cry: :( She was skinny and hungry, the previous owner only had a coffee cup in her enclosure for water :shock: , and the poor girl new nothing better. No wonder she was snappy :twisted: .

YAY :lol: I got just got back from picking up Chisel. (as in Cold Chisel)
Bit cold and stressed from his flight but he has found a nice hideing spot and should settele in fine. I'll post some pics when he's ready to pose.

I know of one couple who have the following deal... every time he gets a new reptile, she gets a new piece of jewellry! Everyone wins!

hey that sounds like a great plan there...maybe that would work for the fellas on here tryin' to convince the missus!

Good on you Dynea for rescuing Claudia! Poor thing!

reptililian said:
I know of one couple who have the following deal... every time he gets a new reptile, she gets a new piece of jewellry! Everyone wins!

The only problem with that is.... most of the time the jewellery would cost more than the herp :roll:

My missus is still hit and miss with it all.. One minute she can't get enough of my Python and the next I can't get anywhere near her with it..Especially after just having a baby she now hates my Python at the moment.....lol....

yeah i knew immediatly that they had no idea when she said that she had to keep filling up her big water bowl because Claudia would tip it out every day. Well daarr, She's trying to soak init. She was happy to be free of her because the novalty had worn off and her husband was timmid of her because she taged him everytime he put his hand in there. She never tagged me once, makes me wonder.

you wussies have just got to stand up for your selves and say im getting this and thats that !!!!!!!!!!!! woops,gotta go wifes coming..............

Especially after just having a baby she now hates my Python at the moment.....lol....
I'm fine with pythons (obviously) but show me a baby and I run from the room screaming! Those things are DEADLY! Have you seen what they do to one's figure/social life/sleep pattern??? :shock:

She's brave! I wouldn't get that close to a real live baby... even with the glass inbetween us :shock:

Ask your missus to decorate the sanke/gecko cage (reptiles in general). Of course without the reptile in there. She'l enjoy doing it and also she'l keep an eye on her handiwork to make sure it's still pretty and clean.

I should show this to my boyfriend. Id MUCH MUCH MUCH rather these cuties than the damn Scrub python he's insisting on at the moment. I'll pm him the thread and he can take a lesson from you!

My wife is great with my herps. She has let me have my 9 turtles without a problem, she wants geckos now lol
Snakes are a no no though, but 1 day..... maybe one day.....

GARTHNFAY said:
I know how to solve the problem............get a new missus!!!! hahahahaha

Normally I would agree with you there Fay .... but.... I have seen and even met Renee and I am afraid I would have to advise Steve to give up the herps!!!!!

And sorry, no pics. This is a family forum!!!

I had to convince my partner real hard about snakes and it wasnt until we visited one of the members on this forum who got him familiarised with it that he was ok with it...heh he even payed for my MD too! LOL

I could easily own more snakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back