Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta put a new pic up (i might look a little different in the rogues gallery)
this one was taken bout 3 nights ago at about 3ish in the morning so i might look kinda tired.

Me :)

Hiya,

This has been great to put some faces to the names - what an attractive bunch we are!

The first picture is of me on my bike (im on the right) - GSXR 600

The second is when I went to America to do Animal Control and we caught lots of these little devils! Once they got to this size, people just toss them out on the street!!!

Honeypython :)

I spose I've had a good laugh at you guys :D so its only fair I put a pic of my ugly head on here for you to laugh at. :wink:

mypic20.JPG

OuZo said:
Jimmy you're much scarier these days :D ;)

Thanks Zo im trying to be as scary as possible rawr lol (should see me new body mods their scary).

Earthling said:
Jimmy the kid what happened to the eyebrow ring?

I still have it just dont have any tops or bottoms for it so its just a bar in there at the moment. I'm surpirsed its stayed in as long as it has.

I don't want to shock anyone with my face so I thought I'd put in a shot from behind as well.
aa8983f0.jpg

Expansa1

about 50 metres under ground in small cave and me ontop of Mt Beerwah..

RE: raist

haha, was just checkin out some of the new pics and come across mine, the picture has changed to a pic of one of my snakes :lol: ,
I new i wasnt that good looken but bloody hell mods i cant help it you didnt have to change it :wink: :D

RE: raist

weird............it says this thread is 51 pages long......but i try and look at page 50 it tells me no posts exist for this topic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back