BEER BEER BEER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: And Timmy!

I can't get away from the stuff, even at work.
I see about 300,000 Vodka Cruisers and 400,000 cans of Woodstock every day, 6 days a week. And people wonder why I'm an alcoholic :?

coopers home brew!!! ha ha. but can't go past Xtra dry! either that of the $7 goon bag! we students lern to live poor lol.

Red wine, Cab Merlot every night. The only drinking problem I have is if I run out!!

Do you work in heavan elapid?
I can't get away from the stuff, even at work.
I see about 300,000 Vodka Cruisers and 400,000 cans of Woodstock every day, 6 days a week. And people wonder why I'm an alcoholic

white wine, cruisers and tequila.....yum yum yum. My nightly white wine is the only thing that keeps me remotely sane with my 2 kids.

I've just been at the pub. (got back from lunch no more than 15 minutes ago). The beaut thing is work paid for my garlic sauce covered steak, chips, salad and a few Tooheys Pilseners...

I'm a massive fan of red back and Millers tho....

What a wonderful post that I can relate to during work... I don't want to work much more today though... sighh.

mexican cat piss ! LOL .. coronas

Stella on Tap is pretty hard to beat....if the back pocket allows it

Hey Oof- I'll agree with the Canadian Club...that stuff is nice.

Don't know why Rum makes people agro- I wonder if it occurs worldwide or is Australia specific...the agro I mean- not Rum LOL!

[
b]And by the way........... what is it with Bundy that seems to turn SOME normal people into Agro,no-brained, drunk and punch-filled idiots? I've seen so many people drink it and suddenly seem to be ready to punch-out the planet.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :twisted:

Thats why i stick to the beer... Too many forgotten nights off the old Bundy. Think it's kinda like giving $5 bucks in mixed lollies and a litre of red cordial to an 8 y.o kid, then giving him 5 shots of tequilla. For some people the end result is not good! :shock:

b]And by the way........... what is it with Bundy that seems to turn SOME normal people into Agro,no-brained, drunk and punch-filled idiots? I've seen so many people drink it and suddenly seem to be ready to punch-out the planet.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :twisted:

Thats why i stick to the beer... Too many forgotten nights off the old Bundy. Think it's kinda like giving $5 bucks in mixed lollies and a litre of red cordial to an 8 y.o kid, then giving him 5 shots of tequilla. For some people the end result is not good! :shock:

7 years of managing in pubs, market research and all, i will drink just about anything (with grog in it) not a big fan of beer but have been know too at times, if i had to pick but it would be JD all the way or rum, or makers mark, or vodka or ............ ooohhhh just too many to pick from :eek:).

yes anything, JD first but.

7 years of managing in pubs, market research and all, i will drink just about anything (with grog in it) not a big fan of beer but have been know too at times, if i had to pick but it would be JD all the way or rum, or makers mark, or vodka or ............ ooohhhh just too many to pick from :eek:).

yes anything, JD first but.

Mmmmm my favourite by far is a Vodka Cruiser. But I don't mind a southo and coke or creamy cocktails.

My favorite, is a Thai beer, "beerlao", mmm, very nice, go's down like a shandy, but has a high alcohol content. Hard to find here though.

Its got to be anything out of the Coopers factory for me.... South aussie through and through!!!!!!

i like whiskey but its expensive...carlton draught usually does it. VB is ok but sooo...not feminine. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back