Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysnakesau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Anybody got any pics of a high yellow diamond python? I found one in the articles but not the greatest picture.

Somebody has offered me one. They will let me see her when she wakes up in September. She is only a year old.

Are they're requirements any different to the normal diamonds?

If she is only a year old then there is plenty more colour going to come through on it, so dont worry about its colours just yet. Every one is different when it comes to this topic, some like them dark and some like them light, I am a gold fan myself, heres a few for you.

3ea9313f426fa4a9f61e39c09cca4be6.jpg

60779e9cfaf41c5df1e9db64074df75f.jpg

e1713d10d0813dc36be172c192259ead.jpg

These are similar . He is becoming more & more spectaclar with every shed :shock:
Sorry about the blurred head shot.

They are beautiful, I hope my little fellow comes up like that over the next few years

Wat absolute spunky hotties!!! *drool*

Pic of my diamonds juvies parents attached. They look so in love! :D How cute r they tho!!??

JMO, check out expansa1's gallery for some nice high yellow diamonds. Some of the best I've seen.

Just a question slightly off topic..... Can someone explain the visual physical differences between diamonds and port mac intergrades?

I bet Pete thinks they're not pure diamonds.... except for Steve's... gotcha!

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back