Some snake pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no a hybrid, KILL IT !!! KILL IT !!! :evil:

haha just joking i think its a nice snake :) i dont think it looks like any pure carpet ive seen, but yeah it looks pretty cool.
Im not saying that it isnt a proserpine just doesnt look like one to me. Did you see the snakes parents?
If the breeder is a moron like you say i wouldnt be to suprised if hes full of BS.

The other pics are nice too :)

nah i didnt see the parents, it was imported, i dont care if he is a hybrid, i dont mind them and either way im getting another "proserpine" at the end of the yer that has pattern simialir to him, and thisd is not the same moron breeder, but someone who i know and he is a champion!

Wow, Monty is wonderful. But I prefer the bredl !!!!!!

Thanks for sharing

Dominic

Great shots again there Kane, I think you should bring that camera over here so I can borrow it for a week!

Good stuff!

i would if i could, but i would have to stay there for the week to play with all your herps! :p

Watch out steve... looks like your gonna have some competition...

Looks like the beardie in photo "herpsdadcam3 002.jpg" is a bit guilty...

(Love your snake to...)

lovely photo's
Whenever i see pics of other peoples herps i get this acheing desire to increase my collection :)
There are so many beautiful pythons i would love to get... (if only i had the money!)

Watch out steve... looks like your gonna have some competition...

Looks like the beardie in photo "herpsdadcam3 002.jpg" is a bit guilty...

(Love your snake to...)

haha, so true, i love that beardie but he is cheeky.

MrSpike you have got a lot of nice reptiles and I must say Monty is a stunner ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back