Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njmpm

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a drug to counter the herp collecting virus that has invaded my body... "shaking hand moves mouse pointer towards for sale forum" "resist, grrrrrr." haha

Got my second snake and a lovely girl she is... wanted to take a bite out of me though... haha Un named as yet... "goldielocks?" hmmmmmm

I got that virus too!

one snake was the start, now it's a bearded dragon as well, looking into another snake and a frog and some geckos are on the list too!

There are some obvious signs that show when someone has this horrible addiction-
They dont have any money and they have lots of small holes in their arms :lol:

one turns into four real quck, and no end in site.....need bigger house!!!! :lol:

Nope definately no cure....

Your addicted for life just like the rest of us!!!

Damn, no cure.... I need a second job then.... anyone got any work for a talented police officer by day.. will work for snakes, enclosures, mice, rats... ummmmm some geckos... ummmmm thermostats, ummmmm heat mats... haha

good to see it didnt take long at all to get your second :D
Seems like yesterday you were just saying hi for the first time.

p.s... shhhh you are a police officer couldnt you go and take peoples snakes and come up with a reason that you have to keep them lol :lol:

Beautiful looking snake you got too :D

omg jez i love your avtar! ps, once u start collecting u cant stop!

I think I may be catching it aswell. I started with one coastal and one cage, then two cages, then two coastals, then 4 cages-bet I can guess what is next? lol
the missus wants a dragon just one! yer right, one of those ones and one of those other ones etc etc bloody kids want some geckos or some frogs it is spreading.

Cheers,
Davo

It's easy to stick to one. :p I have one and that is enough for me. I was planning on getting a Diamond and/or a MD but I'll stick to my Children's.

Simple, the average reptile is less interative than a single dog or cat. Hence buy five or ten to ensure you have something to look at/feed/show off/breed at all times. :)

RE: Re: RE: Drug needed to curb this obsession!

atleast we're all in this together :)

RE: Re: RE: Drug needed to curb this obsession!

Valium is always a good substitute for any material addiction. When you start looking at herps again just up your dosage, easy.
If cost is a factor you could always stock up on magic Mushrooms when they are in season.
The added bonus with both of these drugs is that if you take enough it will permanently cure you of the chronic herp disease you now carry.
Mind you it will also cure you of everything else as well..................................but dont let details hold you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back