Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool love the bite pics :twisted: :wink:

How sick are we that we are all enjoying looking at pics of somone's agony. I lvoe it!!!! :twisted: Top pics olivehydra,

Simone.

Thats a very nice tough sticker you have there, just showed my 3 boys & you should hear the ooohs & aaahs, now they want an olive

Definately Santa!

Olive.....I hope you've shown everyone you know cos that's AWESOME! Lol ;)

OuZo said:
Olive.....I hope you've shown everyone you know cos that's AWESOME! Lol ;)

Yeah, both of them :wink:
Still didnt hurt anywhere near as much as when that nasty diamond of yours bit me :oops:

You know Ouzo I think this bite may just have kicked butt on your Capey bite....

You know Ouzo I think this bite may just have kicked butt on your Capey bite....

Now look that was just uncalled for! Clearly this is a freak occurence and in terms of your average snake bite mine was REALLY BAD!!!! :lol: ;)

Still didnt hurt anywhere near as much as when that nasty diamond of yours bit me

Wait wait wait....I thought you said she'd never bitten lol. LIIIAAAAAR!!!!! :twisted: ;)

Stupid question time:
Where does one keep an 11ft Olive Python?

Nice Bite Olive....it looks worse with all the bruising....oh the pleasures of owning snakes :D :D

GEEZ I can't be expected to remember everything....(oops I think I remember that...you know I was kidding about that whole LIIIIAAAARRRRRR!!!!! thing right? :oops: :lol: ;))

OuZo said:
Now look that was just uncalled for! Clearly this is a freak occurence and in terms of your average snake bite mine was REALLY BAD!!!! :lol: ;)
What can I tell ya honey, I play dirty :twisted: :lol: Piddly little Capey bite....where's the damned yawning emoticon? :p....you're a GIRL Zoe :wink: :lol: (says me who STILL flinches even when it's only a hatchy :oops: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back