Snakes on planes............ The Movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy

Reaction score
To celebrate my girlfriend and my 2 yr anniversary we decided got out for dinner and catch a movie. (No reptile stuff tonight she says)

Anyways we are at the movies and this trailer comes on for this movie called
Snakes on planes.
And the whole cinema starts (censored) themselves in laughter

Anyways I thought i would share it with you guys.

Here is a link to the trailer.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/snakesonaplane.html

OMG are they for real :lol: it even has proper actors in it

timmy said:
It has to be better then snake island
Don't be so sure. Did you actually watch the trailer...and/or read the plot...LOL.

Think even the name of the flick is lame.

OMG....did some say they needed the Brisbane Snake Catchers...lol

They were gonna change the name, but Samuel L. Jackson said he agreed to star in the movie because of the name, and he wanted it to remain "Snakes on a Plane".

:p

Hix

Have seen the trailer, very funny.

I sat down last night to watch something I had recorded this week called Anaconda: Hunt for the Blood orchid. For a scary movie, it had me falling off my couch with laughter. Although I don't think it can be recorded as the worst reptile movie.. I think that one goes to "Boa vs. Python".

What are your thoughts... what is the worst movie regarding reptiles is?

Regards
Johhn

I have to say I havent seen Anaconda but I have seen the second one Anacondas and that was just crap, it even made me not want to watch the first one it was that bad :|

rofl, this backups the fun claim, samuel l Jackson is in everything lol! there have been so many shifty herp related movies. the anaconda serios that one with some sortof giant viper and now snakes on a plane......

i was watching E! yesterday and they had a photo shoot with Samuel L Jackson and he had pythons areond him self and they said these snakes are the fisrt real life snakes he has held. so the ones in the movie are all fake :-( i was disapointed about that

so the ones in the movie are all fake i was disapointed about that
Its probably a good thing no point killing heaps of nice snakes to make a crap movie.

It would be one of those movies where you just keep saying well thats BS, thats BS wtf thats crap and then someguy tells you to shut up so you leave 10mins into it.

Those of you who think it's going to be crap.....well, don't bother going to see it then!

As for the snakes, I believe most, if not all, the snakes used in the movie were real.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back