no longer a moderator!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAMIDAE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know that I am no longer a moderator but will continue to be a contributor of this excellent site, all futher question relating to the site please forward to the other great people that fill these postions, although they get slammed alot it is a hard and thankless job...

regards
Marc

Thanks for the moderating you've done up till now Marc, and thanks to all the moderators if it wasn't for you guys this site wouldn't be of such a high standard.

It was a choice made by myself for reason I am very busy and not able to scan the forums, and recent events woke me up abit to the true dedication for being amoderator, its not always easy to control ones feelings, sometimes thats ot always to the benift to the site...as i said i will be still a major contributor on this site so if there's anything I can help with, with question either post up and have myself and many other very skilled herpers or PM me, we are more than happy to help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back