Male diamond python hatchling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Credit should go to jungleRob as i bought the snake from him. Thanks Rob. I was not looking for another male diamond but when i saw the picture of him i fell inlove as i had been looking for a d/p with green through it under the dunlight. He is an amazing snake to look at. I love just spending time watching him. I will post a thread with my adult male diamond python as he is nearly pure black.

I've developed a habit of sitting in the snake room playing my didge. the vibrations seem to make my diamond really active. Doesn't appear stressed at all. Just really active. awsome to watch while playing.

RE: Adult male Diamond python Moon

Nice....he's SSSOOO dark....he is so different from the ones I've seen....!

I'd love one like him! Man we need to get east soon....all these reptiles I'm not allowed to keep here!!

RE: Adult male Diamond python Moon

I reckon the dark ones are the best!

How old's the hatchy? The yellow coming through looks so vibrant! Def. guna be a stunner!

beautiful diamonds dan looking forward meeting them :) you have some good quality snakes man keep the pics commin :)

Wow very nice snakes Daniel, can't wait to see how that hatchy turns out

Your adult male is excellent. I love 'em dark and i'd love to have ones like that. Few years back there was a keeper who had a diamond just like yours, very dark, no yellow and didnt have any dots in the centre of each scale, it only had the rosettes. I wanted it!!!

Including yours, i've only seen 3 like it.

nice diamonds you got there Dan. Particularly love the hatchie...was tempted to put it in my pocket when we were down there haha, nah jokes.

Awesome looking snake dude, i love the hatchling male, very unusual!!

Cheers Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back