Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Indicus,
The little gts are turning out very nice indeed. Congrats.
Here are some pics of my female jungle, she produced some lovely offspring last season. It is a great reward to raise hatchies to breeders,
Cheers
Ad.

Re: RE: Herp colour change

indicus said:
Thanks Craig....i'll see if i can find it and cheak it out;
Yeah mate it happens.....i used to like posting about my bush trips, history, herps etc....but in the end realised not many were interested; oh well...
I'll PM you Thor...
Great photos tremain,mate there isnt the field trips and what did you catch or see at herp meetings either,herps come in clik claks and the crown owns wildlife :)

Believe me Tremain, plenty are interested and want to see more of them. I imagine especially those from the frozen south who don't have any decent snakes to see in the wild :lol:

indicus said:
Thanks Craig....i'll see if i can find it and cheak it out;
Yeah mate it happens.....i used to like posting about my bush trips, history, herps etc....but in the end realised not many were interested; oh well...
I'll PM you Thor...

Here's a great example of colour change in one your beautiful Blonds Tremain. The photo's are about 3 months apart.

Tremain_blond.jpg

Picture374.jpg

hi tremain, your wish has been granted,

my hybrid female ( coastal x natural intergrade )

you can really see how much he has changed,

first is at 1 month old, second one is at 2 months and third one is at 7 months old,

i hope you enjoy them...........

Thanks for the comments....
And especially to those who took the time to post some pic's....thankyou.
Cheers Boa (glad it looks better in the second shot lol )
Wow Steve, now thats a transformation..

:lol: Not sure about that, I reckon it looks great in both shots.

indicus said:
Cheers Boa (glad it looks better in the second shot lol )
Wow Steve, now thats a transformation..

heres one of my womas from this year. just few weeks out of the egg and the other was taken a month or two ago.

Nice photos all. I seem to remember a post from a few weeks ago Indicus where someone was trying to say that your tree snakes were not the "real" blue tree snakes. I wonder if he/she had a look at these photos. They look pretty blue to me! Great shots mate.

no matter how many pics i see of your jungles roger, the quality never ceases to amaze me.

nice trees indicus

nick

I love the blue ones...so pretty!

I just adore Womas...they have to be on my all time favourite list.

And the yellow jungles are just stunning.

I'm so green with envy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back