A.P.S Auction Round 3!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman, its Time for round Three

You have a unique opportunity to help out A.P.S and get yourself a stat as well.

Moreliaman has kindly donated a dimming thermostat for A.P.S to Auction off.

Here is some details about it as sent by Moreliaman to the mods

would like to offer for auction a (obviously new) dimming thermostat, it will work on 230v (are you the same voltage as us ?) the only thing is the plug would have to be changed or an adaptor used (im sure someone could buy one from a travel shop) The RRP in UK is £51.99 (approx $122.00)

You can see more about it by visiting this link

http://www.eurorep.net/habistat/dimming.htm

Postage will Also be paid for by Moreliaman, and sent to the address of choice

I would like to start by thanking him on behalf of A.P.S.

The proceeds of the Auction will go to help with the running costs of A.P.S, so it is a good cause for all who enjoy the site.

So here are the rules:

Basically all bids will have to be pm'ed to me. This will help stop any arguing or fighting. I will post what the bid is currently at, without naming who the bid is held with.

To keep things fair i will give the bid to the person who pm's me first i.e date and time of pm. Unless of course there is a higher bid when i check my pm's.

There is no set bidding limit i.e as long as it is higher then the previous bid, then it will be accepted.

The Auction starts NOW and will end August 25th 2006 at 6pm sharp.

The winner will be notified by pm and will then proceed to organize freight etc, with Moreliaman

The winner can decide if they want to advertise they won or not, none of the mods/admins will say unless of course asked to by the winner.

So happy bidding, and let the Auction Begin!!!

A.P.S TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back