Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I googled Oenpelli I came up with a aboriginal tribe. So does bob have a 14ft aboriginal in a cage? That could be illigal.

Ohhhh

snakes4me2 said:
LOL.. I like it..... i dont mean that as i use that stuff either.. just making sure thats wasnt takin the wrong way :D

Taken the wrong way :shock: What other way is there to take it :lol:

POOR BOB

the kid just walked into a room full of herpers, said "look at my cute snakie", and then got pushed to the back of the room whilst the chairs get pulled out from under the stage...now he is cowering in the corner like a newbie on his first day in jail, whilst the locals plunge into an all in cage-match much like a WWE pay-per-view.....9 pages of "mine's bigger than yours" banter all for a pic of his new snakie.....welcome buddy, wear your helmet next time you poor thing....

boa said:
:. Imagine if the Germans had discovered this country 8) :lol:
quote]

would our beer be any better?

would we have a big wall that seperates the hatchlings from the wrinkly snakes

would we all wear thongs and a backpack to go shopping?

Re: Ohhhh

shamous1 said:
snakes4me2 said:
LOL.. I like it..... i dont mean that as i use that stuff either.. just making sure thats wasnt takin the wrong way :D

Taken the wrong way :shock: What other way is there to take it :lol:

I knew i bloody said it wrong....... No i didnt you rude $#@%%#$$%#%$%@#$*&**& just read it wrong :D :D :lol: :wink:

alienpunk said:
POOR BOB

the kid just walked into a room full of herpers, said "look at my cute snakie", and then got pushed to the back of the room whilst the chairs get pulled out from under the stage...now he is cowering in the corner like a newbie on his first day in jail, whilst the locals plunge into an all in cage-match much like a WWE pay-per-view.....9 pages of "mine's bigger than yours" banter all for a pic of his new snakie.....welcome buddy, wear your helmet next time you poor thing....

WELL SAID

Kali

Kersten said:
Kali7 said:
Kersten said:
........no one did

Of course not, and pigs fly, horses lay eggs and people on this site are nice!
Lol sorry, just had to reread again and check....you quoted Shamous and said that no one could call you an idiot....but he wasn't calling you an idiot...he was asking who the idiot was :shock: Now call me crazy but....

Kali I never called you an idiot!!!!!!!! Re check what you initally typed. You actually typed the word "idiot" at the end of one of your threads.

You are the one who seems to believe that you are above everyone else by the comments that you made. You are the one who decided to defend bob and make statements that were unjust about people on this site.

My suggestion would be to be bite the bullet and admit that you may have jumped the gun. You are obviously a well educated individual, as shows in your pronunciation and choice of words etc etc but to make comments like "Rin along little Children and play" shows just how foolish people can be on the spur of the moment.

There are many people on this site that have opinions, experience, knowledge on all things herps and whether they ar right or wrong you never know when you may need their insight into something , One Day.

Take it from me and I a no one. Just someone who enjoys herps with my family and friends.

Have a good life Kali.

RE: Kali

By the way bob. Welcome. If you ever need a hand with anything if I can help you I will. If I can't I will get the answer you need and get back to you.

No one was trying to put you down for posting the pic. They were trying to help you. I'd resize it for you but I am stuck using a laptop and have not downloaded any resizing software as yet.

Don't be put off by this thread. We are all a bunch of wackers :shock: with sick senses of humour (sorry people but we are - admit it - you know I'm right :? )

I don't think that I have come across one person with bad intentions against anyone on this site that is not willing to help someone with what they have learnt about herps. Well there was that one guy but I won't mention his name :wink:

Yes well said and sumed up!!! shamous1!!!!

What a thread ?!! :lol: :)

Welcome Bob!!!

I have just read every post here, and being a mod i should say or do something i think.

well, i did type something didn't i? :p

i thought ribbed was only associated with laytex? :lol:

coastalbob said:
SOME APS MEMBERS IMO ARE FULL OF [CENSORED]. HELPFUL HINTS ARE MORE APPREICIATED THAN YOUR [CENSORED] COMMENTS. DO YOU ALL THINK THAT YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. I THINK NOT!
HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO CONTINUE THIS HOBBY WHEN ALL THIS SITE DOES IS [CENSORED] PEOPLE OFF. THANKS TO THE MEMBERS WHO ARE HERE TO PASS ON THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT THE [CENSORED] THAT GOES WITH IT. I SHOULD FEED YOU ALL TO MY 14FT OENPELLI

hey, chill out. i think people were just suggesting tips other than trying to abuse you. you will get yourself in trouble with the web master if you start abusing people. everyone here loves looking at pics of pets!

dugadugabowbow said:
I thought you weren't a mod anymore?

I meant to say that the issue surronding that announcement was resolved.

If i forgot to put it up, then i apologise.

so for the record i am still the best mod on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back