Name change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me in one, Magpie! Still, GreenWillow had a nicer ring to it than BrightYellowCootamundraWattle!

Yeah, if we were going for realistic names, I'd probably be a Noisy Friar Bird (hammerhead) rather than a Magpie.

Well hello there strange Lily Willow type person :D I'm like so totally loving your like new name....like....totally :wink: *giggles* Hopefully we'll see some more of you as Hix suggested....I've been missing the (in)sane female comapny here :p And you can't be a nerd! Airhead...remember....airhead....*turns to leave room and walks into door*

Thanks Kersten! Sadly I am a nerd these days. I had to grow up cos I went back to singing lessons, and you can't sing a funeral dirge while giggling and tossing your hair. I tried, but all I did was stuff up all those blasted latin vowels :roll:

But you can! Where there's a will there's a way Lily...and don't worry, we'll help you find your way again :lol:

Re: RE: Name change

Hix said:
So are we gonna see more of you around nowadays Lily? You've been rather quiet of late.

:p

Hix

actually she has been going under the alias Alienpunk for a while now.

RE: Re: RE: Name change

Welcome back GreenWillow- I agree with Kersten-
I've been missing the (in)sane female company here

Did you get my message about Drake And Jake? And Rhi says hello, and she said you have to hug all your snakes for her :)

She's so cute!

actually she has been going under the alias Alienpunk for a while now.
And that's only because they wouldn't let me come back as my OTHER old self... Yayo. They said that when i be Yayo my fuse is too short and my mouth is too potty :twisted:

Marie... are Drake and Jake the shinglebacks??? I didn't receive that message :( Will hug the crew for Rhi! :D

Damn Yayo...I've really missed you. It's the intelligent, well thought out and reasoned debates that I loved so much. Oh dear I'm tearing up :cry:

Yayo loves everyone! Yayo was a loving, peaceful, friendly kinda dude! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back