8 minutes til Peterjohnson64 's burthday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Peterjohnson64

this ones for you pete...have a great day mate and remember you got lotsa friends here big fella....

Happy Birthday Pete,
Your advice has been great and a big help.

Davo.

P.S how old are you in reptile years? lol

re 8

Happy birthday peter,may you live long enough to get a emerald tree monitor :lol:

RE: 8 minutes til Peterjohnson64

Happy Birthday peter.

greet001.gif

begins singing "happy birthday Mr Johnson" in my best husky Marilyn Monroe impersonation......

xxxxoooo

Happy birthday Pete - I think I drank that bottle of Ingoldby shiraz I gave you for your birthday the last time I was there... dammit, I'll have to find another one!

Have a good one anyway mate & see you soon...

Jamie.

Happy Birthday Pete, Sorry i couldn't buy you a Prasinus for your birthday !

Simone.

Happy Birthday mate, I hope you had a good one!

hahahahahahahahha MAggie i dont think there is a single post from you (apart from the knowledge based ones) that hasnt made me outwardly laugh....nice one ....bet that hit petey in just the right place

Stop teasing Mags, you don't have to put up with him like we do down here.......;-) :D

Magpie must have been in my backyard that day... sneaky bugger. I was going to give that pair to Pete for his birthday, but she's gravid now so I've decided to keep them. Sorry Pete, next year maybe...

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back