frog phobia, whats yours??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky Tape- not scared of it exactly- but I get my hackles up when I hear it being unwrapped off the roll or feel it. Can't stand it- weird though- I'm a great present wrapper!

Anything creepy crawly- includes spiders, cockroaches, moths. I do like the big spiders though- cool to look at- couldn't own one.

Like Jane, I am scared of deep water. I once touched a dead cow with my foot in a river, and it freaked me out. It was under the water, caught on a big branch, I was swimming with mates in the river by the Kangaroo Valley campsite (the one near the dam gates).

There's probably some other things that freak me out...Just can't think of them right now!

OOWW and needles ! ..........well...injections....anywhere near or in me !
i nearly fainted after my last tetnus jab !! :roll: :lol:

i hate swimming in the ocean or water where i can't see the bottom ..... something might be down there that thinks i look tasty!!

can honestly say i am not afraid of anything. I have a few things which make me feel uncomfortable, but if it need be i can move passed that to achieve the task at hand

I always get paranoid about sharks when I'm swimming at the beach, spiders make me a bit uneasy but I still catch them for the lizards.

oooh, yeah, me too ...... hate em (dentists that is)

i hate spiders cus when i was six i was helping to wash the car and a big huntsman crawled up my arm it was a big as my hand without legs just the freakin body
(rocking in corner go to happy place)

Definately needles, I nearly feinted giving my snake a needle for RI.

sharks, and thats all i have to say about that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kersten- we share a fear....I completely forgot about it-I must be getting good at putting it into a little cupboard in my subconscious!

DENTISTS!! I sssooo need to go, but they'll have to knock me out and wheel me in before I go in willingly! I am physically terrified of them. Had a bad experience when I was a kid- scared tha crap outta me. Never again.

oh yea and needles, even the medecine squirters you get with babies panadol,,,, i could never be a junkie as i just can't stand the sight of needles, aaaaaggggggggggggg.
i was a very premmy baby when i was born and spent 3 weeks in a humidicrib and fed through tubes and jabbed everyday,,,, i of course can't remember, but needles look huge to me, massive aaaahhhhhhhggggggg *scream in terror*

I used to be scared of needles but now I'm in the process of being desensitised for my hayfever and have to have an injection every month, so I'm OK with them now.

well i've already put this in another thread but will add it to this one for those who missed out or actually care

im pretty sure its an albino spotted grass frog (limnodynastes tasmaniensis)i think thats how you spell it- i got it as a tadpole and have had it for about 2 years so far

i dont breed them- i only have one albino and 4 normal ones but not too competent on the breeding side of things. they live with the green tree frogs but i work at a petshop so every now and then our supplier has the albino tadpoles but not very often but im gonna start trying to get more as they come in. but the supplier doesn't breed them especially he only has outdoor ponds for all his frogs and basically we get what ever he scoops out the ponds- he does both brown tree frogs and spotted grass frogs

Im affraid of being chased by 2 dozen busty blond's with blue eye's so if anyone out there want's to help me out with my phobia so i can get used to being around a dozen naked busty blue eyed blond call me, call me now lmao

hey adam i have blonde hair blue eyes and im busty will i do ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back