The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a problem.....rather show me on a bike than a messy mug shot anyday lol.....

we can only imagine Odessa at what the rest of that roll of film contains !!!!!!!!

WoW,

It's been a while and have a look at all these new members!

Good to see this site is still rockin.

Show off thread? Weellll!!!

Here I am wishing I had $800 **I know a couple of ladies with fine taste who will appreciate this pic:
toodark.jpg

beautiful vat,,,,,, i would love that dress, don't think i could cram my twice birthed body into it with a greased shoe horn tho...lol.

Heh, actually with all the pressure those little clips on the front open up rather quickly when need be :wink:

Oh you just need a friend to cram you in for you lol. Corsets are good like that, aslong as you have something to hold on to. Glad you like it :)

woohoo...its back!!!!!!!!! i thought this had disappeared to the cubbyhouse wall of the mod room forever....my pm box has seen more action in the last two days than Paris Hilton at a bikers rally...its ggod to see the thread returned....corona time indeed

Tsidasa said:
here's me, i know it's not a great photo but i'm at work so what can ya do =p

You ppl look great even on your "not a great photo" days. You wouldn't wanna see me, I'll never show my face :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back