• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Monitor Magazine Special Offer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

I am going to get into trouble from the committee for doing this, but i will worry about that later.

Featured below is the current Monitor Magazine, fresh off the press, and it sells for $15.

It has some brilliant articles on blackheads, chondros, jacky dragons and even medical info on IBD.

These articles are written by Leading Herpetologists like Greg Maxwell, David and Tracey Barker, Neil Sonnermann.

but the reason for this For Sale ad, and the reason i am going to be in trouble, is because of this offer.

I am going to offer a package for $25.

This will include last issue of Monitor Magazine called Python Spectacular. It has many pictures showing different morphs of carpet pythons from around the world, as well as info on M.B.D and Keeping Green Tree Pythons in Captivity.

So for the $25, you will get, Two Copies on Monitor Magazine, and free Postage and Handling.

That is $38 worth of value, for only $25!!

But i am going to have to face the music with the committee very soon, as we have a meeting coming up, so the offer is only available for two weeks, after that i will probably be fired!!

So if you are interested in this deal, either pm me, or email [email protected]

Cheers

SW

Below are the covers of the Two Magazines. The info include is worth the money!!

I already have have the 'Python Spectacular' issue & it is just that - absolutely spectacular!

Sooooo, if I was to join the VHS now as a member, I'd get the latest issue of Monitor as part of my membership?

If so, someone please provide membership details.

Cheers!

BBD (and others)

If you were to join now you would get the latest issue of Monitor as part of your package.

Annual membership includes the full planned three issus of Monitor for the year. We apologise for taking so long to get this issue out but the Expo and plans for next years Expo spectacular have cut heavily into our time.

Any membership inquiries and magazine offers to [email protected] please

All the best to all

A good friend of mine did that cover shot of the spinipes he is a very good photographer and his photos are often published in variouse publications .

Yeah, it is a great shot.

It's also a little different to what you see on most reptile mags, i think that is why it helps it stand out

Just a reminder that the proceeds go to the society, to help us put things on like expos, and other editions of magazines

G'day All

Still a few copies of the "Monitor Special Deal" available.

Better get in soon before the VHS President finds out what Souley has done!

Sounds Good!

Hey there Soulweaver,
Sounds like a good offer so i'm there..I'll PM you for some info on fund transfer...

RE: Sounds Good!

Just a reminder that i have to take this deal down soon, so if you haven't already, grab your copy today!!

cheers

Hi,
I got mine today and looking forward to sitting down with a nice red and having a good read...............Well worth it.
Bob :D

thanks Bob, i hope you enjoy, there is a great article in the new one by me :lol: should be worth it's weight in gold one day!!

Blackdog, that email has been sent to the secretary, and you should get a response shortly, he is usally pretty good with his responses.

cheers to all who have bought, the society really appreciates it!!

Folk could all those who have said they would like to take part in our offer please get their money in as soon as possible.

There is only a certain amount available and we can't hold on to them for ever!

If any one has any questions etc. please contact us at [email protected] otherwise through our Post Office Box - 4208 Ringwood VIC 3134.

All the best to all

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back