Pleasent exotic vet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Today I went to vet in Crows Nest. His Name is David Vella.
I was pleasantly surprised with his knowledge about reptiles. He spent lot of time to inspect animals and was extremely helpful with information. His people skill is best I experienced with reptile vets so far. Usually I use Tery Belamy, but she was busy on the day. My friend Olivehydra(Dorian) recommend David Vela and I must say that his recommendation was spot on.
Excellent service, lot of knowledge, great approach to customer. All details explained to me in the way I could understand.
I would recommend this bloke specially to new herpers.

Slateman

I know David quite well and would recommend him without reservation.

I don't think that vet would care what type of animal you bring in MrBordeli.
They are there just to help animals.

So what exotics did you take to him Slatey?

I am guessing they/it were reptiles? ... or one of the legal fury four footed furred or two footed featherd variety ??

I was going to ask what made him exotic?

Was it his tall, dark handsome looks and his penchant for bananas? ROFL!

Nice to hear of another good vet out there.

David Vella is one of the best and most personable vets I have ever met.
He does alot of free work for Wires and other wildlife organisations, I can't recommend him more highly.
Crows Nest maybe a drive for some people, but I believe it is worth the trip out to see him, as there are so few good reptile vets.

Or maybe Slatey is the biggest smuggler/dealer of exotic reptiles this side of the equator.. It's always the ones you least expect.. :wink:

i think he ment erotic.slateys always watchin those gladiator movies ????????

David is a great guy and a great vet. I have been going tp him for a few years now and will only go to him. Can't recomend him highly enough.

I think slatey got the term "exotic" vet from Daivd, as David calls himself an exotics vet. Not because of exotic, non-native reptiles, but because he deals with exotic pets only, such as reptiles, turtles etc etc. He doesn't do cats and dogs.

Here is a link to his website.
www.davidvella.com.au

LOL you people always get me.
On David's business card is written: David Vella, exotics vet.
Now you know. I wanted to take sexslatina with me there becaose she is prety exotic creature and some times she loose feadhers. But she is so shy.

Saltey, she loses feathers because she is moulting. It happens regularly. Just buy her another boa.

:p

Hix

LOL Hix...I was going to write something similar but decided against it....I shoulda just done it!

Slatey- she might be shy because she's wearing nothing but feathers! hehehehehe!!

Thank you for concern. By the way this chap Dr Vela is not bad looking also. Maby some of our girl members should know that.

Re: RE: Pleasent exotic vet

Slateman said:
By the way this chap Dr Vela is not bad looking also. Maby some of our girl members should know that.

I worry about you sometimes Slatey. I mean, what bloke goes around telling other blokes that they met a guy that was not too bad looking..... :shock: I mean....c'mon. :wink: :lol:

Besides that, I am sure Davids wife would be happy about that as well........LMAO

RE: Re: RE: Pleasent exotic vet

Yeah Hugsta. I am worry about my self also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back