Where'd it go?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpant_Lady

Reaction score
That thread... it was just here i swear!
Sydney reptile Shop, talking about bark substrate.....
WHERE IS IT???!!!!

RE: Where

Yeah, I just replied to Mr Driake too, and it's gone... pity. He didn't like my suggestion that a phonecall would be the way to go... oh well, you win some, you lose some!

J.

lol, i was thinking the same thing. i had this big reply yped and hit submit then got told that only mods could reply.... couldn't be bothered typing it all out again.

any posts that are offensive, rude, derogatory or insulting are removed. The mods dont have time to read every post so the whole thtread is removed without explanation. This includes jokes that cross the line and telling people not to clog your thread.

It wasnt the phonecall part that got to me Python"...
it was the fact that you mocked what i said by saying that i was clogging the system by askin a simple question....

HEY I TYPED ALL THAT GOOD ADVICE AND YOU DELETED IT!!!
ok cool please don't hurt me *cowers behind Driake* he started it!!

Yeh MR Python that suggestion wasnt the only thing you wrote remember so dont try and come out of this lookin like the good guy

Re: RE: Where

peterescue said:
any posts that are offensive, rude, derogatory or insulting are removed. The mods dont have time to read every post so the whole thtread is removed without explanation. This includes jokes that cross the line and telling people not to clog your thread.

Ha, you'd have to delete half the threads then.

its the new policy. Cross the lien and the thread disappears. You can start it again but just dont fall into the same trap

from Serpant_Lady

I use a coconut shell substrate. Its softer then bark and is packed in really tight blockes in airtight plasitc so I challenge anything to survive in it. It looks really good coz it is dark brown and you can just scoop the poops up and change the whole lot once a month or so.
It comes in bricks which you soak in water until they expand. (one rick uses approx 3.5 L from memory) and that creates heaps. I have a 60cmx30 tank and I think it uses between 1/3 and 1/4 of a brick. It seems expensive as it was $25 but when I figure I have at least 8months supply there...

you wring out the excess water before you put it in the tank

Thanks newtosnakes for all you info muchly appreciated..
Serpant_Lady do you have any pics of your enclosures with that use of substrate...?

You guys should make me moderator... i'll sort 'em out! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back