Where'd it go?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Where

I was thinking of the idea of Sargent at Arms like they have in some of the social clubs I know of. They are given the task of sorting out troublemakers.

Sweet.. but before i start i'll need an address listing of all members, a baseball bat and something sharp.. :)

pm on its way and equipment will be couriered asap.

RE: Re: RE: Where

I JUST WROTE A HUGE ESSAY AND THE CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED (ill just censor it myself) COMPUTOR DELETED IT

I wonder how I was trying to come out looking like a good guy? That's rarely my intention, and it wasn't in this case. I just suggested a phonecall would be the best way to answer both questions, and wouldn't clog the resources (sorry Pete!) of APS. I don't think you got an answer yet to your second question Mr Driake. There is so much stuff on here now about cars and dogs and surfboards and music and... and... it really takes a lot of time to sort through the real reptile related stuff. And I acknowledge, Mr Driake, that your questions were reptile related, but I suggested they would be better directed to the people who can best answer them. I think that's fair enough.

Jamie.

ahah :oops:
while you were all chatting away i worte about 400 words no joke on substrate and then my computor disonnected and deleted it
thanks peter now i dont have to begin again...
i will locate the camera

Jamie, thanks for clearing that up the reason i didnt give them a call as i was going to call in sometime during work to have a look and wouldnt really of had time to give them a call, and i thought that there was a few people on this site from Sydney Reptile Supplies i just didnt no there usernames otherwise i would have of pmed them...
Thanks Brett...

lol thats very unlucky, Thanks that would be good as ive never heard of coconut shell substrate :oops: before lolz

No worries, all good now! :lol:

Jamie.

peterescue said:
I was thinking of the idea of Sargent at Arms like they have in some of the social clubs I know of. They are given the task of sorting out troublemakers.

Yes mate, but those clubs are somewhat illegal.

And Jamie, are you at it again? Hehe. If only people REALLY knew you.

Also, I know virtually nothing about crushed shell type substrates but I did read an article posted on another site by some rooster who didn't have vary nice things to say about them (well, he was talking wallnut, but the idea would be the same as coconut) PLease don't shoot me for posting this link but you should at least hear two sides of the argument.

http://www.reptilesdownunder.com/reptile/enclosure/substrate.php

I'm shooting everyone tonight Pete, that should be obvious by now! :twisted:

WATCH OUT!

And I'm such a nice guy generally, just a bit of a psychopath sometimes... 8)

J.

If you're such a pshyco sometimes , why didn't i see ya in our therapy groups then ?? :p :twisted:

Well, actually, I was the therapist haha!!!

J.

Oh don't worry Dutchy. He comes to a LOT of APS therapy groups....

Having located the camera, memory stick, taken photos, and then resized them.
Here is the product. The jars are how much I had left over. The Two jars are full and so is the green tub. Hope you like
Whoever (sorry) mentioned the walnut shells, you are totally riht to do so, but I think that what is meant by 'crushed' shells and what I have is totally different. THat being said I dont think I would feed my pyhton on this just to be safe.

PLEASE PLEASE dont attack me for the number of photos. I resized them and they are all in focus!!!! I just wanted evryone to have all the right info

when i was a kid a memory stick was something the teachers hit you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back