Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amigadae that picture of the Bandy Bandy looks alot like a picture in a book I have of snakes of the darwin area. Did you have anything to do with that book?

Awsome Pics everyone especially AGAMIDAE!!! There were great thanx for sharing!!!! :lol:

Cheers 8)

i keep seeing pics of people holding baby deathadders. makes me wonder how safe is that one little strike and your off to the hospital. nice vens though!

andrew

awesome thread....should have a Ven section all to itself......think I might trace down some tiger books from uni....Ive looked as Austy's photos too many times in the last 24 hours....hopefully the mammoth uni library is well stocked on some reading material....keep em coming guys great stuff

Have you tried using a tripod Austherps?? They're the best invention since sliced bread, especially when I'm having a hard time getting the focus right....trying to compensate for the blurring that happens with zoom by keeping perfectly still is a pain if you have to play with the bells and whistles at the same time :lol:

huh, paris hilton is a PIG!!!!!, how could anyone even compare such an ugly person to a lovely tiger.??

TrueBlue said:
huh, paris hilton is a PIG!!!!!, how could anyone even compare such an ugly person to a lovely tiger.??

thats pretty harsh, I know pigs can be downright distructive and are a threat to wildlife but comparing them to Paris Hilton is pretty low. Besides, how many people have slept with a pig?

Sorry pete, your right, thats a major insult to all the pigs, as even they are much better looking than she is.
IMO shes in the same catagory as pamerla anderson, YUCK.!!!!.

TrueBlue said:
Sorry pete, your right, thats a major insult to all the pigs, as even they are much better looking than she is.
IMO shes in the same catagory as pamerla anderson, YUCK.!!!!.

I have finally found someone wih the same opinion as me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides, how many people have slept with a pig

ummm, umm, well actually..... :oops:

drink any port in a storm.....and yes i agree that Austy's tiger would be a much more welcome addition to my household

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back