Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codeth

Reaction score
hey peeps,
i was sitting on the pc the other night and i glanced over and looked at my coastals tank and he was climbing up a branch, out of the blue he slipped off and hit the floor, 10 mins later he did the same thing :lol: , i think it was because i fed him ealier that night and he has a bigg ass buldge in him. do your snakes fall off there logs often? :lol:

No usually only when they are trying to carry a big rat or something back up to their perch and then they usaully drop the rat instead.

whenever my woma basks ontop of his half hollow log if he moves he almost always slides off only to go back up and do it again

My Stimson girl 'climbs' the side of her enclosure till she's almost on her tip of her tail....and then SLAP! she bends backwards and she's down!

She's also slipped off her log a few times....she's a bit of a daredevil.

Re: RE: LMAO

AntaresiaLady said:
My Stimson girl 'climbs' the side of her enclosure till she's almost on her tip of her tail....and then SLAP! she bends backwards and she's down!

She's also slipped off her log a few times....she's a bit of a daredevil.

My coastal does the exact same thing :) she also stretches out so far off her log that she has the tiniest little curl of her tail tip holding on that she just tumbles down to the ground, i got to hand it to her though, she's certainly determined, she just slides right back and tries it again :roll:

RE: Re: RE: LMAO

Glad to know Hermione is perfectly normal!

As lithe as they can be- I guess they're not perfect 100% of the time!

hahahahahhaahahaha rofl

I never considered that snakes would do that... how funny! *chuckles*

hee hee, my stimson female that i swapped a while ago was a cranky little bugger and once i opened the front door of her enclosure, she didn't agree with me doing so and dove straight at me, she had so much force behind her she went straight off the log and landed smack in the middle of the water bowl. gave her quite a shock and me a great laugh. :D

Thats good to hear that the falls they have dosnt hurt them. Our guy fell off the window ledge the other day but straight back onto it he seemeed no worse for wear

AntaresiaLady wrote: ?My Stimson girl 'climbs' the side of her enclosure till she's almost on her tip of her tail....and then SLAP! she bends backwards and she's down!

My Stimpson does exacty the same thing.

We will often hear a splash and find that he has landed in his water bowl.

gee, the only time any of mine fell off they died within two days. I see it as a sign of poor condition and poor muscle control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back