Whats the go!! (Exotics on Petlink)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsbj said:
Hi Guys,

i actually posted that topic on petlink, and before you get all high and mighty, i suggest you find out the truth - what i meant by the add was unusual looking reptiles, i have made a mistake by using the word exotics, which i thought was a desription of these type of repts. So next time before you start posting my particulars in a forum - ask!

I have also bought and sold reptiles through webpage, and even to members commenting on this forum

thats so cool,so if i had some exotics for sale and the D.S.E contact me about the ad i can just say i ment unusual looking.thanks for that.

I DON'T THINK SO.......

The latest add,

Wanted albino burmese, will pay $300-$500 for a start he's dreaming about the price!

RE: I tried...

So next time before you start posting my particulars in a forum - ask!

If you are worried about your particulars being posted in the forum- perhaps they shouldn't be on the net for all and sundry to see fullstop?

And TSBJ, many of the members on here have seen hundreds of ads exactly like yours- from people with not so innocent motives. Your ad just happened to be the 'freshest' one I believe was the post reference- I don't know if Strange1 was actually referring to your ad in particular when he posted this thread, but any ads on there with the word 'exotic' in them is bound to make a herp keepers ears prick up.

Hmmm..EDIT...for some reason the rest of my post disappeared!

If you don't know the difference between an unusual snake, and an exotic snake- perhaps a snake isn't your ideal pet, or maybe you should do a bit more research, as there are a lot of people (like the morons who've already sent you offers of illegals) who will sell you an illegal as an Australian Snake- and you need to be aware of what snakes are and aren't legal. I'd hate to see you in trouble with the law because you've gotten something illegal due to your inexperience or lack of knowledge.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
Marie.

Quote from above ad:
"HI ALL THE LIZAREDS AND FROGS MUST BE ON LINCENCE> BUT IF ANY ONE HAS AN OFF LINcnec Stimsoni python FOR $55 OR UNDER I WILL BUY IT"

LMAO! What on earth is a LINcnec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back