Veno question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the only person u r going to get to venomoid ur snake is hoser nad he claims he wont do it for any one ....so u will have to do it urself

I dont really understand what you mean by clipped?

Lost_in_the_Jungle said:
i dont want them removed i want them clipped

And you have no guilt about removing the very thing that makes it what it is?

Lost_in_the_Jungle said:
clipped is what they do to a female dog,

You should google search the word "Venomoid" you will find more info on the topic. Or seach this site for the word.

Matt :?

It's a good thing that the various states have higher licenses to stop people just buying vens, it's even better that most ven breeders won't sell to people like you lost-in-the-jungle....which is where i suspect you have been for quite sometime :roll:

Basically you want to alter a snake to suit you? This isn't a dog or a cat getting desexed you know.

This is my solution for you.............DON'T GET A VEN. You sure as hell don't have any respect for them.

Last time i checked a female dog doesent have venom glands, so how can you in any way relate clipping a dog to clipping a death adder. Such a gross generalisation between two very different animals suggests that an adder is probably not the best idea, even if it had venom glands.

Thanks duga you beat me to it but you used much kinder words then I had in mind.

Yep DONT GET AN ADDER

Steve summed it up pretty good....with such a good choice of words ;)

people like me huh :!:

sorry for looking for an alternative to putting my life on the line

but it is apparent that people on this site are not worried about putting their lives on the line

Lost_in_the_Jungle said:
i have always wanted a death adder but the leader of the house says i cant have one because they are venomous,

but is it true that you can get the venom glands clipped like when a dogs is spade

and if this is true is it expensive

:D
You cant just clip them, the venom gland needs to be compltely removed or it will grow back.
While the preparation for surgery is questionable this article describes the process and the risks involved. http://www.smuggled.com/VenSur6.htm

If you don't want to put your life on the line DON'T GET VENS.......it can't be any simpler than that.

If want something that won't kill you get pythons. Thats the alternative.

Snakes are not here for our pleasure or for us to change them to fit our lives, if you want to get vens you need to understand you can't go playing with them like a python.

Can I make another suggestion?

One word... goldfish

TrueBlue said:
or a budgie.

Mmmm just be careful you get one with a docile temperament... otherwise you could just have it's beak removed??

You could always put a cork over the budgie's beak, then it won't matter if it's docile or not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back