BEER O'CLOCK

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have given up drinking for a short while as i went to a beer and cider festival here in Worcester 2 weekends ago and got lashed and the weekend before i drank a bottle of wine on an empty stomach then burst into my flatmate's room and caught him *cough* sorting himself out naked. so it is best i leave it alone!!!!!
i went across country to Kent last weekend and stayed up till 4am SOBER with a bunch of pissheads and also went out Sunday night and drove everyone home after watching bands.
am not missing it!!!
also i have a lot more cash :)
not so fun when drunk people fall on you and spill beer all down your clothes :)

Mmmmmmmmmmm Beer!!!!

It always tastes better on a Friday after work

Bluetounge.jpg

So I thought I might try somthing new

Not bad at all

I cantbelieve that this thread started at 12.32pm. wow, I am in inspiring company. Had the in laws over tonight. did the fathers day thingo. Oh, just on that. I got a beautiful diamond for my dirthday in August and then another one for fathers day. You bewdy!!! (I mentioned the snake cause this is in the general herps section) And my woma is up the duff. All I need now is to see Simone again at my toilet bowl.

how can u drink VB!!!! bloody horrible, never been a fan of the old Vaginal Backwash!

LOL ease up, nothing better IMO. The VB that is. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back