R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

OMG i can't belive it, poor stevo. My kids will be shattered when they get home.
So so sad, i thought steve was awesome, he'll be sadly missed. :cry:

I can't say I was a fan, but certainly shocked by this news.
I feel very much for his kids,
RIP Steve.

Just heard it myself.

No matter what people think of him, this is terrible, especially for his wife and two children.

Looks like it's true! RIP Steve! I'm just shocked, how am I supposed to tell my kids, he's they're idol!!! We were just planning a trip to his zoo soon.

Take that back,just watched it on the news, his poor family :(

God that is sad, he was a legend and will be sorely missed.

RIP steve, of all things a dam stingray, thats just imposible surely, havent seen it, wont believe it ill i do

OMG. I don't care what people said about him - I liked him and my kids thought he was really cool.

Having nearly lost my wife recently I can only imagine how his family must feel.

What a shame.

RIP Steve.

Today is a sad day...He is one of the most excited,passionate and enthusiastic herpers....With a great knowledge and love for native Australia...It is painful to think of what his family must be going through.
He will be missed

I meet him and he was a legend in my eyes R.I.P. Steve.

Stung through the chest by a sting ray....and I thought Graeme would have eaten him! Crikey!

its on the 7 website, the daily telegraph and i think its on the abc aswell, he did alot of good and will b missed, lets hope all his conservaton work will continue on, if this isnt true, i'll kill...lol

How Very Sad, :( and what a shock :shock:

My condolences to the family....

Steve will be missed by many.

R.I.P

thats bullshit i was heading up there in 2 weeks coz i wanted to meet him :cry:

I wish this was not true...Now I will cherish my dvd's even more,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back