R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN.........Report i just read said it got him through the heart....

R.I.P....Steve

Thx for all the Entertainment you brought me and the family

Cheers

Yeah Media have no morals. I bet you Terri still doesn't know. Poor thing!

Only good thing is that as she's in a remote location, someone may get in contact with her before she goes into more urbanised areas where it'll be plastered everywhere.

If they have an open funeral/memorial service, I'm there!

Condolences to the family.

He was a true Aussie icon, and he definitely had the passion.

Better to happen doing what you love, as opposed to on the way to the shop to get some milk.

Steve Irwan was a conservationost extrordinair about all reptiles, I learned much from him over the years , always the showman with a great message of understanding re all the not so cuddly creatures, we'll miss you mate ..................

RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

R.I.P Steve, my thoughts go out to his family.

thats dreadful. bad news indeed. RIP Steve.

but hey what a full and active life he led. top guy.

My mum came out and told us. I don't think its a hoax.. If it is it is a sick one
I wasn't a huge fan but his fantastic work with animals and the environment cannot be put aside. He was an awesome person and it is a real loss to the australian community.
RIP Steve

Like they say 'it is not the years in your life...but the life in your years' and Steve certainly lived life to the fullest.

Sorry if it's already been said... But he wasn't just an aussie legend.. he was a world wide phenomenom! He made me believe that people in this world can be, and will be, passionate about something - No man has that much passion... He was amazing! Didn't like some of his antics, getting up close and personal, and finally that was his dimise.

Steve, you will be missed... You were a champion of animals, and especially misunderstood reptiles.

R.I.P Mate

My Brother in law rang to tell me, it's a shock, you never know when your times up.

My condolences to his family, they are the ones left behind to deal with this.

Re: RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

GARTHNFAY said:
Like they say 'it is not the years in your life...but the life in your years' and Steve certainly lived life to the fullest.

Exactly right! No point in living to 100 if you're rapped up in cotton wool the whole time. I envy the life he lived, we can all learn alot from him. He was a top Aussie.

OMG he's gone rest in peace big fella we will all be thinking of you...........................

That's terrible!
People can say what they like about him, but he was one of Australia's most successful exports and has brought alot of attention to Reptiles worldwide.
My thoughts and condolences go out to his family.

Neil

What devstating news! I'm still in shock!!! He was a true aussie icon, a great family man, and a hero to so many people! He did so many good things for conservation and will be sorely missed. It is a sad day when such an active person with so many 'apparent' years left passes in such a way. No-one IMO can replace such a guy, he will leave a big empty space in the animal/conservation world... R.I.P Steve, condolences to terri and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back