R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

Xenogenesis said:
I just got a call from someone, apparently his wife is bush walkin around tazzie and they cant get a hold of her to notify her, i think her name was terry or something?

Please read the last 9 pages

RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

I still cant belive it, this man is the reason I got into reptiles it feels as if I've lost a member of my family. I'm hoping to hear that it was all just some elaberat hoax.

Nah its true. Unfortunately!!!!!!! I think we should have 1 minute silence and remember all the good things steve erwin have done. ...........................

today tonight in melbourne have the 'exclusive' of 'how stingrays attack' ..... i hate the media..... does his wife know yet

What no1 going to bag the man out?
Hope those that have in the past regret it now he is gone. He will surely be missed. A real shame & huge loss to Herpetology & conservation in general :(

Re: RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

pixie said:
today tonight in melbourne have the 'exclusive' of 'how stingrays attack' ..... i hate the media..... does his wife know yet

Yes she is on her way home

RIP STEVE, what a sad loss not only for Aust but the rest of the world not everyone liked him but he slowly found a way into our lives and hearts thoughts go out to terri and the kids we should all put in to send terri some flowers or something from all APS members.

Sam

I really can't think of much more to say than what everyone here has already expressed.
It is truely awful, it shows we need to cherish every minute with those we love and care about.
Live life to the fullest and enjoy your passion and zest it is what makes us who we are!
Steve will be sorely missed but he has done great things for Australian Conservation and that will never be forgotten.
My condolescences go out to everyone who feels even the slightest loss for this great Australian icon.

Man thats knocked me over :shock:

I can not believe it.

RIP Steve.

I know i'll be having a beer or two for Steve tonight! (not that i need an excuse to have a beer). Think a few people will be raising their glasses in 'cheers' to such a great guy who led a terrific life! Anyone know what his favourite beer was? will be buying a few of them in his honour...

RE: Re: RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

Yeah they'll probably portray them as man-hunting beasts exactly what Steve wouldn't want.

Yes Terri is aware of what has happened. Terri is on her way back tonight via Brisbane.

I think the name of this post should be changed. I don't think the title "Steve Irwin Dead" is in-appropriate. Could the mods please look into this.

No offense to the person who started it. I just think it should be changed becuase this thread will go on for a long time and be read by members for years to come.

RIP Steve

diamond_python said:
Yes Terri is aware of what has happened. Terri is on her way back tonight via Brisbane.

I think the name of this post should be changed. I don't think the title "Steve Irwin Dead" is in-appropriate. Could the mods please look into this.

No offense to the person who started it. I just think it should be changed becuase this thread will go on for a long time and be read by members for years to come.

RIP Steve

Yes I know its a bit blunt I'm sorry I was in a state of shock when I wrote it and it was bugging me earlier, I tried to change it but was past 60mins and wouldn't let me, at first I thought someone was pulling my leg, I didn't mean to be disrespectful, and please feel free to change it to just Steve Irwin mods. I am still in a bit of shock and trying to explain to my 6 and 3 year olds who idolise him was difficult. My best to Terri and family. Thanks

I didn't think you were being disrespectful. Just thought it needed a change now the facts have been made public. Thanks to whoever changed it.

i would just like to again say wat a great bloke steve was. He was my hero and i have all his dvds

RIP Steve :cry:

I just had a look a the comments on the "Enough Rope" transcript site and the admins have stated that they will replay Steve Irwin's interview along with the Don Chipp interview tonight on Denton, rescheduling Raelene Boyle for next week.
Poignant viewing no doubt...

Date: 4/09/2006 3:50 PM
Subject: steve irwin
Comment: Put Steve irwin interveiws on tonight and not Don Chip. Not that Don chip is not Worthy. Just I think that we could celebrate Steves life in laughter.

Cheers chris

Comment on this message

Moderator Comment
Hi Chris
We will repeat our 2003 interview with Steve Irwin tonight.

The interview with Don Chipp will also be played.

The Raelene Boyle interview will be re-scheduled to a later date.

Best wishes
ER Moderator

http://www2b.abc.net.au/guestbookcentral/list.asp?guestbookID=181
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back