Unbelieveable Architecture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeramie85

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hiya

just got this sent to me

so i figure

eh why not post it for all to see

ill try n copy it best i can :lol:

AN ENGINEERING MASTER PIECE
During the construction phase......
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Remember, this is in the middle of the desert.... The very HOT desert where temperatures get up to 120 degrees.....

Unbelievable!

But true.....

The INSIDE view:

RE: Re: Unbelieveable Architecture

Now you know why petrol is
$1. 50 a litre for unleaded?

So they can ski in the F#*@ING desert!!!

:shock: Holy crap! I dunno what else to say! Holy crap! :shock:

They are building some of the most amazing things out there. Skiing in the desert, love it.

It's Cool ( no pun intended). They showed it on one of those travel programs a couple of months ago. What a great idea, snow field in the desert.

Keeps their ears warm :D

I think that is ridiculous. What community good could possibly come out of that?

*I will refrain from the rest of my comments*

Community good ? What do you mean ? I think it is built for people to have fun, an odd concept maybe but hugely popular as I understand it. :)

Fair enough....I would have just thought that the money could be better spent elsewhere in Dubai.

I've heard some stories about Dubai is all. No drama...if they wanna ski in the desert let 'em...Just a bit of a waste to me is all.

I was lucky enough to visit Dubai and actually see first hand this man made ski slope. The whole city is crazy, from the 7 star hotel to the man made palm trees in the water. Ill get post some pics soon of some other amazing places in the city.

Cheers Alex

But isn't that true of anywhere ? Of course that money could be spent on other things but it's an incredibly rich part of the world so I say good on 'em.

AntaresiaLady said:
Fair enough....I would have just thought that the money could be better spent elsewhere in Dubai.

I've heard some stories about Dubai is all. No drama...if they wanna ski in the desert let 'em...Just a bit of a waste to me is all.

i watched a doco on that on Beyond Tommorow and they took u on a tour threw it i recon it is quite an amazing structure the way it makes the snow and stuff i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back