Peter Brock tragedy?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

R.I.P Peter Brock.
You will always be the king of the mountain.
skye_peter.jpg

RE: WHAT IS GOING ON????

yeah wow I just heard...another top bloke down....do these things always come in three's?

Apparently the accident happened about half an hour north of us.

I hate Holden with a passion....but Brocky was a legendary Driver regardless.

Condolences to his family, friends and fans.

And I share your concern...who's next? Its been a really weird week all around. Everything's felt a bit off kilter.

Man that was a real shock! I can't believe we've lost another aussie icon. His brother races up here in darwin with us every now and then, as has brocky on a couple of occasions.

Atleast he left us doing something he loved.

RIP Brocky

Germain Greer is unbeleiveable, it sounds to me that she was just deperate to get her name in the paper and cause a bit of controversy. Shes is now 67. In my eyes she has lost the right to be called an Aussie. If these things do come in 3s please let it be Germain Greer or should i say Inhumane Greer.

RIP BROCKY

**** guys what do i say arfter coming back from seting my sister up in old i land in perth and go to work wich insidently is for cams as a saftey offical
and to heer there was a fatial accident on cleton road and when we arrived
and i saw from about 50 meters away it was a silver daytona i just crap my self my fellow work mate just looked at me and we both just broke down
how can this happen to my hero the only person i thought was unbrakable
the most hardest thing about all of this is that corner should have been taken out of targa west today 3 cars lost it on that corner and now all of us have to live with this i missed meeting brocky yesterday at the prolouge
as i wasent in perth

to you peter perfect you touched my heart in many ways i thank you for
i can not say hay deep my emotions go rite now but buddy i hope you leave two black marks at the pearly gates mate no one has moved motorsport australia like you have

RIP GOOD MATE RIP 11.58 PM PERTH TIME

what a tragic week, 2 icons taken away from us all. I can't sleep!,this is just unbelievable,last sunday I was at eastern creek talking to Brockies "mates", moffat, goss,harry firth ,etc. Then this happens, the invincable- gone.I wasn't going to Bathurst this year, but I'll have to now to put a bit of a tribute in.
And the "croc hunter" gone.What do you or can you say, can we please organse a tribute or farewell of some kind on the day at the reptile park :(

R.I.P Steve & Pete, don't change trades up there in the other world, or we could all be in trouble!!! :|

P.S ignoreGermaine, the more everyone bites back , the happier she is,it's called "Attention seeking" Pretend she's not there!!!

P.S ignoreGermaine, the more everyone bites back , the happier she is,it's called "Attention seeking" Pretend she's not there!!! Who is she anyway :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back