I saw snakes on a plane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dynea

Hey guys, i went a saw snakes on a plane, and i loved it. Hope every one gets along to see it at the cinema. because DVD wouldn't do it any justice.

dynea

Are you serious, i thought it would sux donkeys thingies. i got thte American reptile mag the other day and they have an interview with the guy who was in charge of the snakes for the movie,,,, was a good read actually, and the snakes care was the first priority, they didn't lose any and none were hurt,,,, so with that in mind it might just be a go'a.

it had some bits that were dumb, but most movies are like that these days. Yeah i really liked it. my husband is scared of snakes, and was sunk down in his chair for the whole movie, but even he liked it.
You mainly see computerised snakes, but i was happy with that. There was a sex scence that went for a little to long though.

RE: snakes on a plane

ahahahahahahahahahahaha... gold

RE: snakes on a plane

i got that in an email first thing this mornng when i got to work i laughed my **** of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back