WOO First Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.RandomHero.x

Reaction score
Hey everyone my parents finally caved in a decided to let me get my first snake so i should b getting a childrens next weekend from a guy called kane christensen any1 ever bought from him before ? But yeh IM soo excited any advice also would b great thanx

Hey, i didnt actualy buy one of him but when i to was looking for my first snake i was talking to him and he has some very nice looking ones and he was very helpfull. Good luck
Jay

Hooray for you!!
My parents did let me first time round I got my license..then the bloody thing expired without any turtles or anything! Very sad..
but now Im all set and ready to get my first soon..Just waiting for breeding season to come, go and produce some nice stock.
Good luck with your first one!

i'm waiting too, hoping for a nice children's, hurry up and hatch!!

when i got my first snake mum just said that if i paid 4 it they didnt care so i was cheerin

well im the opposite now that i have got my snakes my parents wont come and see me now YAY :D :D :D :D

hey is he in central coast i think thats who i got yasmin off it was defo a kane and his boss breeds them john weigal from reptile park at gosford. kane just sells them for him if its the same person! hehe i love yasmin so much!! Ive had her a month and she hasnt ever gotten angry she feeds well and loves me as much as i love her theres pics of her on the post b4 urs hehe oh im excited for u coz i was sooo excited to get yassy

hey is he in central coast i think thats who i got yasmin off it was defo a kane and his boss breeds them john weigal from reptile park at gosford. kane just sells them for him if its the same person! hehe i love yasmin so much!! Ive had her a month and she hasnt ever gotten angry she feeds well and loves me as much as i love her theres pics of her on the post b4 urs hehe oh im excited for u coz i was sooo excited to get yassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back