What happened to the stingray avitar thread?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JandC_Reptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Been trying to find it so I can read whatever was posted since I went to bed last night. Seems it has mysteriously dissapeared. :lol:

SOOOO did it get out of hand & therefore deleted?
Or was it decided not to have that particular thread openly read because it incriminated a fellow mod?

Just wondering.

i was hoping to read on from last night. come on where is it.
has the afrostingraylover made any comments.
cheers.

yep it was mysteriously deleted yet that particular goose still has the stingray as his avatar. Also look over his posts from last night, was that drunk he didn't even make sense.
Seems like you can do anything you like, even poke fun at the dead just so long as your a moderator.
I think it's time this idiot was flicked from APS alltogether, if you saw the reat of the posts on that thread you'd see most people want to see the back of him too.

Nothing to do with this - I'm not going to get involved here, but I'm curious as to who owns/runs/started APS?

Cheers :wink:

Suppose thats to be expected..... One of their own is getting abuse so delete the thread.... And the silly old git is still mod :evil:

We are over this issue now. Please stay out of this. Tyron who is previously deleted member ZAC is gone again. He joined just to stir the trouble here . Africa quit moderating . And few other members who behaved badly in past few days are discussed in mods forum what we will do with them.
I would recommend to all people who like to fight and push the boundaries to be good now..

Why start this thread? Just to stir up more trouble? The thread in question was moved to the moderators forum. The thread broke many site rules including personal attacks on other members. Yes, mods have a standard to maintain but so do members. Some members are walking a very fine line at the moment and should think about their own behaviour before criticising others.
The situation has been dealt with. Phil is no longer a moderator. If people continue to stir the pot ,further suspensions will be handed out.

Thanks Grebo. Things can be said much better if you know the language well. I wish if I can speak English with perfect gamer.

re What

What about new member Untouchable_1 Slateman :evil: I put in protest, he is unbannable like kevlar suit of armour ,against man with mortein :lol:

RE: re What

yeah why start it...it's clear what happened to it....oooooooooooooh I wonder if I am one of the bad ones now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back