Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i only have 2 :-( but i will get lots more when i have more experience :)

It depends on the time of year, currently I have 29 but by the end of the breeding season I usually have 100-150 critters to look after.

Zeus_the_beardie said:
could the person that has 100+ snakes give us info of what snakes u have?
i am very interested as of what and how many snakes u really have?

I can think of a few members here that would have over a 100 snakes, do you really think that someone with that many snakes would tell you how many and what they had?

i have no snakes but i am hoping to get a bredli soon so if you know any one breedin bredli's pm me plzzz cheerz tebzzzzzzzz

yeah agree with boxing_pelican, Not Enough! (1 atm but planning on more).

we have 2 (MD and Bredli) and i think we both would like more but not till the end of the year im after a jungle pair i think they are so beautifull though alot of the ones i have seen for sale are not ver yellow.
its amazzing the amout some people have!!! they are addictive once you get one you want more...

We have the following.
4 x Childreni's
1 x Bredli
1 x Coastal
2 x Diamonds
(2 x Jacky Lizards - 4 x Central Beardeds - and eggs, eggs, eggs)

There is no such thing as too many ( except in my wifes eyes) The more the merrier I reckon.

NOT ENOUGH!!

I have 4 pythons at home and 2 on hold for Xmas pressies.

Will probably Add at least 4 more by this time next year....

I have 5, and hopefully will get another pair of hatchies later this year.

We have not had our license for a year as yet. Purchased our first snake on November 14/15 2005. By next yeat hope to have many more. When the kids leave home I hope to have many, many many more ;)

I can think of a few members here that would have over a 100 snakes, do you really think that someone with that many snakes would tell you how many and what they had?

agreed. With the recent reptile theft affecting a member of this site, you would be silly to name everything you had in the open. JMO :)

oh, and I have no snakes at the moment. Had 3. Will be getting more, but when and what type will remain secret and only be known to those members I am close to and trust 150%. :)

You had to bring that up did'nt you mate. The way they have been behaving lately I may even adopt them out. Can a 10 year old work at Macca's? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back