Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to pick three also....

MDs, Diamonds and GTPs....

But there all awsome!!... 8)

tough choice, like others i must pick more than one :lol:

Green tree python (for looks)

Black Mamba (for attitude)

Reticulated python (for size, though i love scrubbies just as much, and some of those boa's look sweet as)

and of course my DP (for being the best pet in the world) ((but i'm biased on the last one :wink:))

Fav would have to be retics.
"realistic" favs are olives, file snakes and scrubs. Oh and "snake"necked turtles :wink: Fav ven would be the bushmaster and our black snakes.

Here's my deal... I come from NZ so I have never ever seen snakes until I moved here! The first snake I ever touched was a gigantic olive python. She was amazingly cute. I fell in love with snakes right there and then. You could almost hear my heart miss a beat as I touched a snake for the first time ever. In fact, not only was it the first snake I ever touched, but the first snake I ever saw!

This was followed by a BHP and a Boa (at a zoo - incidentally that was where the olive and BHP were).

Then in the wild I saw a scrubby... that scared me... 5 metres long, head high in the air... Funny thing is (night time) I nearly walked straight into it... I've seen plenty since and including deathies, water snakes, tree snakes... blah blah blah....

But my favourite snake of all time without a doubt, is sitting on her heat mat in her tank right behind me... Peyote Python... ahhhh... she's the bestest snake in the whole world! Oh... that means my favourite snakes are Spotteds!!!

My favourite snake of all is my Jungle python, Captain Jack Sparrow. He is the best snake ever, just like a puppy dog when handling but has alot of personality. This would be closely followed by my juvie coastal, Lilo. She was my first snake and is such a cutie, but has developed an attitude over winter when she stopped eating, and when she started eating again she kept the attitude. She used to be so sweet.

mine wold have to be the Tiapan. The bad thing is that i cant have one....yet. Only have a basic license plus i have little kiddies and i gota wait till they get bigger....bosses rules lol

I have so many but i really love my bhp and olive but my fav snake would have to be the death adder one wild unit

triptych_angel said:
but has developed an attitude over winter when she stopped eating, and when she started eating again she kept the attitude. She used to be so sweet.

bloody women for ya :lol:

I find it strange that not many people have said womas i thought they would have been pretty popular, or is it just becaus they r expencive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back