Pure diamond or diamond cross?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's JMO, just looking at the features, i wouldn't be confident saying it is pure.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but like i said JMO

Not sure if yor'e referring to my comment, but I'm not offended :lol:

Jus saying you're being technical (not a bad thing). I know you're cluey with Diamonds too.

Cheers

soulweaver said:
it's JMO, just looking at the features, i wouldn't be confident saying it is pure.

Soulweaver wrote:-
i think it's parents, or grandparents were crossed, and since then have been bred back with diamonds. so i would say it is 75% diamond

I'm deeply offended :shock:
How dare you disagree with me! :lol:
Seriously though, what features are you basing that on?
Now that I have a really close look, you may well be right on this.
Some of those rosettes are a little close together & ragged, with a hint of intergrade colouration coming through. So hard to be sure about these things though. :? It's not an exact science.

Ex1dic,
few more pictures.. hope they help
if not i can take more.. not a prob
Can you show us some full body shots? (both dorsal & lateral).

Im leaning towards pure....it really reminds me of a few WC ones ive seen

I wouldn't take a shot with those photos..

Can you get a complete body shot not just the first 3rd I have seen a lot of intergrades with diamond patterning first third but then the intergrade rosettes and patterning comes out further down the body.

I wouldn't take a shot with those photos..

Can you get a complete body shot not just the first 3rd...
Very wise Steve.

...I have seen a lot of intergrades with diamond patterning first third but then the intergrade rosettes and patterning comes out further down the body.
That's an interesting and valuable observation. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back