• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorbike boots - Daytona "Speed master II GP"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakegal

Reaction score
Regretably, I'm selling my Daytona Speed master boots. They are in as new condition (4mths old) - I'm selling as they are too big and clumpy for me - Mens size 43. I fell in love with them and their sporty & colourful look, but I need something that fits me better for walking.

They are full double lined leather & these are top quality boots made in Germany. Boots have white and red background with red, fluoro yellow and orange flames (all stitched beautifully in leather with orange stitching).

They are double zipped at the back and with the leather zip protecter, they are completely waterproof. They also have carbon fibre/kevlar inner shin protecion.

They look 100% sporty and will protect in the worst of falls. Can email photos -as new condition. I'm located in Melb's Eastern suburbs but will freight.

Paid $480. Selling $380.

http://www.daytona.de/english/boots_e/race.html to view link (the ones with white top and red flame).

I am a member of a Motorbike Riders Forum up here in QLD.... With your permission I can make a post regarding the sale of these boots.... You may get some interest not sure.... If you would like to pm me your email addy or mobile I can forward any interest on to you.... Do you know how much freight would cost? Can that be included in the $380..??lol

Let me know.... Rick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back