no juvie pics just big adults

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo66

Reaction score
Hi all,
I really enjoy all the pics which members and guest post on this website, but, what I really would enjoy are pics from people who have adult specimens of their respective breeds. Every where I look I see 2-3-4 foot coastals or bredlis or olives. Who has some pics of some kick ass adult aussie pythons. I will enter mine later because they are not what I consider big. Only 6foot and 7 foot. I want to see some of these reported 8-9-10-12 footers. so if any people out there have these size pythons I am keen to see them. Please all people dig deep and make a crusty A.J happy lol.

Cheers,
Davo

I'd enjoy seeing some photos like that too!!! Not that theres anything wrong with the younger and smaller snakes. But it would be nice to see some big ones once in a while! :D

here's a couple

IMG_3362.jpg

DSCF1889.jpg

heres a 11 foot wild coastal i had to relocate and a 4 meter anaconda we caught in the pantanal wetlands in brazil last year

waruikazi said:
That anaconda is awesome!
one of my mates got a 6 meter one from the same place about 2 years ago.took 6 people to catch and lift it.he has photos but they are on a film camera and he lives 7 hours from me so it will be some time before i can post them up

the thing i like the most (apart from that kickass looking anaconda) is your dog in the 3rd picture. thats so cute. have u trained him to help u root out snakes? he seems to know what hes doing.. although looks like hes trying to stare down against the wrong end :p

pmsl @ the thought of Mitz staring down a snake....she's probably glad as hell that her Dad has got the sharp end :lol:

mitz was understandable nervous of the big coastal till i grabed its head,then she was tough again.keep in mind this the tough staffy that once ran the other way when a rabbit decided to stand its ground

the thing i like the most (apart from that kickass looking anaconda) is your dog in the 3rd picture. thats so cute. have u trained him to help u root out snakes? he seems to know what hes doing.. although looks like hes trying to stare down against the wrong end

Looks like he's trying to stare down the hose to me :lol:

she's one tough ,helpful dog .as you can see in this photo i'm in a bit of trouble and need some help and she's disappearing from the scene

Tough, helpful...you forgot to mention athletic....she actually damn near managed a perfect backflip the other day when the diamond she was sniffing at sniffed back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back