50cc NO2 scooter beats Trans Am!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the title and had to look for myself... Unfortunately I couldnt watch the video...

Very odd indeed.

PMSL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Want that scooter!!

Cheers 8)

Stooged imo.
There is no way a 50cc scooter could ever beat a cold air inducted, EFI, 150hp nitrous assisted, mild LS1/LS6 combo with exhuast. A stock LS1 engine has 300kw or 411hp at the flywheel standard and this 1 has been modified.

I have been involved in pocket bike racing with heavily modified 50cc 2 strokes & none I have ever seen would beat a modified road vehicle. Especially in the top end of a drag race. That scooter is not even water cooled which is a necessity in high powered 2 strokes ( watercooled being a faster class than aircooled). The most an aircooled 50cc can pump out is 10-15hp & that is with alot of work (heads, pistons, reeds, bores, big bore slider carb etc running on high octane fuel such as VP race fuel, avgas or methanol) and even after all of that work I am being generous with my prediction of horsepower :p Even if the engine wasn't your typical chinese/italian/european pull start motor but a yamaha/kawasaki/honda etc kickstart engine similar to peewee 50's it could never pull the power to win (plus the scooter wouldn't be able to hold the power anyway). And the gas used on those motors are like 2-5hp shots using bottles like soda stream canisters that are good for approx 5 seconds & 30kmph.

It dosn't seem to have the death wobbles which would be un-avoidable with a motorised skateboard harnessing high horsepower considering they have no suspension to play with. A friend had built a similar scooter for a customer with a 54cc PBU stroker race engine and the scooter could not hold the power (approx 15hp) it would shake too much to get a full power run from it.

Just expressing my own personal opinion.

Gee guys cant any one around here have a bit of fun???? with out geting burnt at the stake :roll:

But consider these 50cc motor bike records from bonneville

http://www.scta-bni.org/Bonneville/records/BNIrecs_bikes.htm

with a a good deal of them 80+mph and one made it to 121.7mph back in 1956!!!!! the same guy/gal blitzed the field in 50/100/125cc classes in the same year :shock:

So do I think the scooter realy did it NO,

But it a good laugh all the same you should try to lighten up,
Try drinking decaff for a change, some of you seem a littel tense

Man imagine how hard it would be to stay on and upright on that scooter if it was traveling that fast lol good movie but its funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back